The palletising specialists
Fast palletizing, targeted re-sort, perfect fit: and all of this in record time. This is the RH-series of Mitsubishi Electric, which in the SCARA class provides excellence in 0.29 seconds. The product range includes the entry-level model RH-3F(R)H to work with up to 3 kg, the power pack RH-6F(R)H with a maximum of 6 kg load capacity, the RH-12F(R)H with 12 kg load capacity and the top model RH-20F(R)H with 20 kilograms load capacity and a range of up to 1000 mm. All variants are available as a complete system or as an easy to integrate module for full PLC-functionality of the robot on the Mitsubishi Electric iQ platform.
In addition, the extremely low cycle times of the RH-series also provide exceptional flexibility: Due to the drastic extension of its swivelling range, the robot easily achieves any position within its workspace.
- We increase your productivity: Cycle times of up to 0.29 seconds with accuracy of up to 0.01 mm
- Maximize your reach: 350 up to 1000 mm range, 150 to 340 mm spindle length
- optimum protection: IP54 as standard, optional IP65 sealed enclosure
- Hygiene: Food grade grease as standard (from RH-6FH) or clean-room model (ISO-level III) available. To this end, all signal and pneumatic cables are already inboard
- Connectors: Pneumatic and electrical grippers, Ethernet, USB, camera interface and two encoder connections as well as up to 8 additional external axles, optional I/O and field bus expansion cards. Direct Connection: via Ethernet to the ASAT-operating terminals.
- Configuration: As a complete system with robot and controller or PLC module for full PLC-functionality of the robot on the iQ Platform
- Teaching box: Full graphic R56TB with touch screen or R32TB
The RH-FR series offers 3 additional features: "Next-generation intelligent functions", "Safe, collaborative work applications", and "FA-IT integration functions".