Asyril develops, produces and markets high performance flexible feeding systems for parts and components from <0.1 up to 150 mm in size. Their innovative 3-axis vibration technology in the Asycube series can handle bulk parts of any geometry and allows for extremely gentle part feeding.
- Compatible with all types of part geometries : 99% of parts can be fed by our feeders - including complex geometries and delicate materials.
- Minimum production changeover times enable flexible and durable production systems.
- Extremely gentle part feeding due to a 3-axis vibration technology: parts can be moved in all directions, precise setting of vibration parameters enable to achieve optimal amplitude for flipping of parts. As parts do not need to be recirculated, abrasion is minimal. Platform with optional purge.
- Advanced reliability and durability due to state of the art Voice Coil Technology ; no compressed air.
- Precise part detection thanks to integrated, adjustable backlight / optional SmartSight visual part detection system.
- Systematic part orientation can be achieved with intelligently structured platforms (grooves, holes, pockets).
Advantages of the Asyril feeding system with MELFA-Robot
Asyril and Mitsubishi Electric, in partnership, have developed a software library (Plugin) in order to establish a direct communication between the Asycube and MELFA robots. This facilitates the development of applications.
- High level commands make it easy to vibrate the feeder in one direction, or back.
- Application programming and establishing the communication with the Asycube is done directly via the MELFA robot.
- No prior programming knowledge is required to use the software library (Plugin).
- Implementation and control possible through the simulation software RT ToolBox.
With the increasing quality requirements, especially for sensitive components, the MELFA robot in collaboration with the Asycube feeder offer a flexible, simple and cost-effective solution for separating small to large components, whilst guaranteeing a rapid cycle time.